Tuesday, July 10, 2018



Hello, I know it has been like forever since I made this blog.
It has taken me a while to come back and write, but here
I am today with a short note.
 
Psalm 46:10
Let be and be still and know (recognize and understand)
 that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations!I will be exalted in the earth!
 If we aren't careful, it is easy to lose sight of the greatness of God.
We tend to think of Him and His abilities from our limited perspective.
But we must never forget that when the Lord rises up, every knee
shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, 
to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:10-11)
 
We serve a great and might God, and we can be thankful that His
greatness is at work in our lives. I encourage you t spend more time
in worship and praise, and less time in planning and trying to
tell God what He needs to do. Thank Him for His goodness and the 
fact that His power is at work in your life.
©Joyce Meyer
 
***********************************
 

Father, help me to realize just how powerful and mighty You are.
Thank you that no enemy can defeat You and nothing can stop
Your work or Your plan in my life.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
 
♥If you need prayer you can contact me privately thru my
email (maggs5062@gmail.com) I will gladly pray for you.

Blessings from my house to yours,

 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Mags, I love what you wrote, and I needed that, and I have seen some of the videos with Joyce Meyer, it was my son( he is almost 35 years old) who first show me these videos of her, she has really learned to trust God, Thanks for the very good and inspired words, Blessings to you and yours, Hugs, Betsy E.♥

    ReplyDelete