Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Heart ♥ Surgeon

God Demonstrates His own love toward us, in that
while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

Grace is God as heart surgeon, cracking open your chest,
removing your heart--poisoned as it is with pride and 
pain--and replacing it with his own.  Rather than tell you
to change, he creates the change. Do you clean up so he
can accept you? No, he accepts you and begins cleaning
you up. His dream isn't just to get you into heaven but to
get heaven into you. What a difference this makes! Can't 
forgive your enemy? Can't face tomorrow? Can't forgive
your past? Christ can, and he is on the move, aggressively
budging you from graceless to grace-shaped living.
The gift-given gifts. Forgiven people forgiving people.
Deep sighs of relief. Stumbles aplenty but despair seldom.

Grace is everything Jesus. Grace lives because he
does, works because he works, and matters because
he matters. He placed a term limit on sin and danced
a victory jig in a graveyard. To be saved by grace is to
be saved by him--not by an idea, doctrine, creed, or
church membership, but by Jesus himself, who will
sweep into heaven anyone who so much as gives him
the nod.
Max Lucado
 
Help me, O God, because, like all the children of men I need your daily grace. 
Yesterday’s blessings can encourage but will not take care of the burdens of today.
May I know you as the Shepherd of my life and eternal soul. 
May my fears be dissolved by faith in you and through the power of your love.
Help me to love and manifest the spirit of love under all circumstances to all people. 
May my life be a glory to you Father. In Jesus’ name. Amen

♥If you need prayer you can contact me privately thru my
email (maggs5062@gmail.com) I will gladly pray for you.

Blessings from my house to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment